Saturday 18 August 2012

empties

Posted by Unknown at 03:40
hey everyone! a quick empties post of a couple of products i've used up recently :)




1. Palmer's Cocoa Body Butter, Ultra Moisturising Cream: oh my gosh, can i just say that this smells amazing. *sniffs product. I'm horrible at describing scents, but can i tell you, i could just sit here and sniff it all day. it smells exactly like the smell you sniff (LOL) when you walk into candle shops, ahhh smells so good. I've used many products from the palmer's range and right now im using the daily moisturiser ( a review will come later) but this product is amazing. Says its perfect for dry to very dry skin and that it will melt into the skin, leaving it silky soft and smooth with an even, radiant tone. can i say, i agree with this completely. I was using this product throughout winter, where my skin gets extremely dry and this just soothed it completely. I use it as soon as i get out of the shower, and slather this on my skin and boy, during the night i can occasionally get whiffs of this as im sleeping. obviously this has fragrance to it, so it might not suit suitable skin types but at the cheap price of AU$10.99 from priceline and all other pharmacies and supermarkets, this is well worth it. hydrates, moisturises and smells delicious :)

2. Nivea Rich Moisturising Body Lotion 400mL: Wow i cannot believe how long this has lasted me. I use it everytime I get out of the shower on my body, and its lasted me ages. I've already replaced this for another one because its my go to body lotion. Its not as moisturising as the Palmer's Cocoa Body Butter, but especially in the summer, I do not need as rich of a cream. This is good for over all moisturising. I love it, and its one of those products that i will use forever. Its so easy to use and i love the pump action, which keeps this product hygienic and no fuss. RRP AU$7.79 at priceline, but right now it is on sale for $5.99

3.John Frieda Collection Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Creme: This product was okay for me. it says it instantly camouflages imperfections; leaves dull dry hair shiny soft and supple. I felt this product was too heavy on my hair, and left it looking ... like i had product in my hair. i only applied it to the ends of my hair, and it just made it too flat. i really didnt like it that much. I was hoping for a product that would help soothe my split ends but this was not it. i guess the heaviness is what is supposed to be the 'frizz ease' part of this product but heavy hair does not compensate for that. but as im reading the back of this product, perhaps i was using it wrong. maybe it wasnt a repairing product but a taming one, like for if you want to flatten down your fly aways. im not sure, i might give it another shot in the future. AU$17.99 at priceline and other pharmacies and supermarkets.

that's it for now.

What were your empties this month?

Any of these products you've tried before?

Would you purchase these products again?

oh yes, for my Australian readers, regarding my last post on real techniques. I would highly recommend you not to buy them at priceline but online at iherb.com. they sell these brushes at US prices ($17.99 for the core collection) and if you search online you'll be able to find many discount codes for first time buyers. shipping is $6.00 or $4.00 on orders over $40.00. I would recommend you buy them from there :).

talk to you guys soon.

K. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kath's Recollections Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting