Saturday 29 September 2012

nail of the day

Posted by Unknown at 00:28

Hey guys!

I've got this new obsession with pastel cream colour nail polishes. This blue colour (shade 97, Absolutely Blue), I picked up from Essence quite recently for $2.50 AU at priceline. Bargain! After reading a few blogs, I was curious to try out Essence polishes, as they had some great reviews and are as cheap as chips.




















I'm very impressed with this brand of nail polish. I use my trusty Sally Hansen Hard As Nails base coat (which by the way, I love) and a cheapy BYS top coat but this polish stayed on for 5 days with no chips at all. On the 5th day, the tips of my pointer fingers started chipping but it was very minimal. Very, very good quality. I used two coats of nail polish, to get the opaque finish shown above, that is the same exact colour as shown in the bottle. I am very impressed.

Have you tried Essence Nail polishes?

What did you think about them?

Any other products you would recommend?

Let me know :)

K. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kath's Recollections Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting