Saturday 13 October 2012

Collective Haul

Posted by Unknown at 00:34
Hey guys! Sorry, for doing another haul post, but I've picked up a couple of things lately, that I wanted to show you guys. Hope you enjoy it ! :)


Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer: This was in a priceline bargain box for $1.00 AU. The colour I got was in Cocoa. It's a shimmery purple/brown shade, that has the trademark 'tingly' feeling that all Burt's Bees moisturising lip products have. The colour payoff is really good, however the lasting power is similar to that off an ordinary lip balm. I wore it as my lipcolour to a friend's costume party as 'goth', and it complemented the deep smokey eye, I was wearing perfectly.

Natio Nail Colour: Also $1.00 AU in the priceline bargain bins. This colour is a pale baby pink cream colour. On top of a clear base coat, this colour is transparent even after a few coats. I need to pick up a white nail polish that I can layer this on top off. Hopefully the colour payoff will be better.

Australia Lip Butter: ALSO $1.00 (haha I'm such a cheapskate), this lip butter is in brownie points. It's pretty sheer, and not that moisturising. It reminds me of the lip balms you would use when your a little kid that are more for fun than anything really ESPECIALLY the packaging.

Beauty Essentials 9 Colour Eyeshadow Palette: A palette full of warm colours, that are quite pigmented. Most of the colours are fairly similar and they are slightly chalky, but a good palette for $5.95. Picked this up at priceline as well. The colours are all shimmery. I'm undecided about this palette.



Maybelline 24 hr Color Tattoo: Picked this up at chemist warehouse a couple of weeks ago when they were having a really good sale. I believe I picked this up for less than $9.00 AUD. I bought this in the shade 'Too Cool' because it is a shimmery pearly white colour, thats perfect to brighten up my inner conner or brighten up my whole lid. Also this kind of acts as a base, as I can just layer any other shadows on my eyes and they just sort of stick to the creme eyeshadow without an odd colour peeking through. Stays all day. Would love to pick up some more of these :)



Garnier BB Cream, Miracle Skin Perfector: Oily and Combination Skin: Was not planning on picking this up, but I was in chemist warehouse and it was on sale for $8.69 AUD. I've heard alot of good reviews on this, and all of them say DONT LET THE ORIGINAL VERSION SCARE YOU INTO NOT BUYING THIS ONE. I'll do a review on this soon

Revlon Nail Polish in Charming and Minted: I've been lusting over pastel colours and when I saw chemist warehouse have a buy one get one free on Revlon Nails, I picked these up straight away. Not only were they selling at under $12.00 for one polish (3 dollars cheaper than RRP) they were half price when I bought two? WOW, so I bought 2 revlon nail polishes for less than the price of 1 normally. Charming: a lilac colour and Minted... well its mint :) I'm so excited to paint my nails these colours in Spring.

Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow: Picked this up at Priceline for $5.50 AUD in the gold colour. Very pretty, very pigmented, very smooth. Very comparable to the Maybelline Colour Tattoos.

Essence Kajal Pencil (white): I know in my last haul, I bought a savvy white eyeliner, but at $1.99, I could not resist trying this one too. They're pretty similar, I'm unsure which one lasts longer on my waterline. Still not a HG white kohl pencil.

Essence Eyebrow Pencil in 01 black: $2.95 AU from priceline. A standard black eyebrow pencil. I'm still not sure what colour I'm supposed to use on my eyebrows. haha, yeah, as long as I dont use it too forcefully, it defines without giving me the scour brows.

Essence Lipstick: $3.95. A pretty pink shade, that appears quite glossy on the lips. Perhaps a little too glossy and less 'stick' like. I feel like it doesn't stay very long, because its so watery. I also realised, I like cream and matte shades of lip colours much more than this.

Sigma Flat Angled Kabuki- F88: Review coming up on these brushes. $16.00 US on the website. I shipped with a couple of friends. I really love this brush, so dense, and so soft. The angle makes it lie really nicely on my face and I'm able to get into every nook and cranny on my face. Blends out my foundation like a dream.

Sigma Tapered Blending- E40: $9.00 US on the website. I just want to say for top quality brushes, sigma is very affordable. Very soft however I think the blending brush  it too big for the nonexistant creases I have on my asian eyes. I need to experiment with this more before I give you guys a proper review.

okay guys, so that's my haul!

What's a good white nail polish?

Any other products that I need to try?

Want a specific review on any of these products?

talk soon you lovely people,

K. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kath's Recollections Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting