Wednesday 31 July 2013

Priceline Haul!

Posted by Unknown at 01:42
Hey guys!

Here's what I got at priceline's 40% off skincare. Looking back, there were more things I wanted to pick up, but I was rushed for time :( aww, oh well, I'm looking forward to trying these things :)


The first thing I picked up was the Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla and Macadamia. It smells soooo good. Also picked up two Sukin products: the facial moisturiser and purifying facial masque. I'm typing up this post as I'm wearing the mask on my face. It had a really cooling and refreshing feel when I first placed this on, but now I can feel it tightening on my skin, no doubt sucking out all the impurities. And finally the Sanctuary Spa hot sugar scrub. An interesting concept, and I am so excited to try this out in the future :)

What did you pick up? 

Did you take full advantage of the sale?

k. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kath's Recollections Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting