Friday 16 August 2013

Empty Review: Daiso Cotton Puffs

Posted by Unknown at 16:14

Hey Guys!

Today I have an empty review of Daiso's Cotton Puffs.

OH EM GEE. These are absolutely amazing. No matter how many times you wipe each pad around your face, it won't break apart. I've tried the priceline and the target and the woolworths and countless other brands of cotton pads, but this by far is the best! I have to throw away the pad after I finish using, not because its separated into two parts, but because its too dirty to be used any further. And the value for money is amazing too. You get 90 in a box, and for 2 boxes the price is $2.80.

These cotton pads are also slightly larger than the standard circle ones. They are rectangle, and cover a larger amount of area. Especially useful, when wiping off eye make up and to apply your toner.

It is my holy grail cotton pad, and I will always continue to repurchase.

Let me know if you've tried them out.

What is your favourite cotton pad?

x. K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kath's Recollections Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting