Monday 29 July 2013

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Posted by Unknown at 03:43
Hey guys!


An oldie but a goodie. I was in Chemist Warehouse today, and discovered they had just started selling my beloved Burt's Bees Lip balm. I used to use this, but after exploring new ones, I haven't used this in years. Oh, how I have missed this. The tingly minty feeling you get when you layer it on your lips is just to die for. I also appreciate the matte finish, this lipbalm gives. None of the glossy -where has it gone after 5 minutes feeling- you get with other lip balms. Extremely moisturising, apply it at night and say hello to soft supple lips :) I also like the fact that the ingredients are all natural- first ingredients are beeswax, coconut, sunflower and peppermint.

What are you're favourite lip balms?

Let me know :)

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kath's Recollections Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting